Hello family! Hope all is well with everyone. I have kinda dropped the ball on the whole blogging thing lately... but I have a few good ones coming up here pretty quick. In the mean time, I have officially registered our team for the Ragnar Relay Northwest Passage and our team name is The Gooey 'Nanners! hahaha. We figured it would be a fun name with monkey/banana themes and lots of goofing off. I think I may have also found an official team poster (team approval still pending haha)

As you can see... the smart monkey is reaching for the Pabst instead of the Gooey 'Nanners (good monkey). A little fun fact: This piece of art was actually done by an artist from Corvallis and submitted to Pabst for an art contest... it can now be seen on a billboard in Corvallis going south on 99 somewhere between Circle and Buchanan.
RUN HARD GOOEY 'NANNERS! WHOO!
3 months
2 weeks
4 days ... until race day!
No comments:
Post a Comment